Member Services Administrator
About the role
This role provides a first point of contact to the Society’s new savings and mortgage customers. You will also be supporting the Retentions Officer by processing accurate retention paperwork to customers, dealing with customer enquiries effectively and keeping full and accurate records of retention status. You may also need to provide MI as required.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service levels at all times, providing customer first behavior, flexibility and “surprisingly different” customer experience
- Process department transactions efficiently, accurately and within agreed Service Levels
- Adhere to the Society’s procedures in all areas of the role
- Provide support to customers using the Society’s online functionality
- Provide support to the retention officer role (to include customer contact, follow up calls etc)
- Produce reports and management information (MI) as requested
- Be aware of any risks to the Society at all times and act within the Society’s reporting guidelines
- Ensure that expressions of customer dissatisfaction and complaints are escalated accordingly
We're looking for someone with:
- A track record in an administrative environment
- Good PC skills, including word and excel
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Previous mortgage and savings experience
- Financial Services background
- A CMAP qualification
To read the full role profile, please click here.
To apply for this role please send your CV and a covering letter (a maximum of one page in length please) to email@example.com. The covering letter should summarise the experience and skills you have which would be an asset to this role and why you believe you should be shortlisted for this position.