- New fixed rate cash ISAs
Business saver 90 (Issue 3)
Benefits to you
- Competitive rate of 1.20% gross/AER
- Minimum investment of £1,000
- Unlimited withdrawals subject to 90 days' notice
|Withdrawal options||Save up to (Max)|
|1.20%||Business saver 90 (Issue 3)||£1,000||90 days' notice||£500,000|
Business Saver 90 (Issue 3)
What is the interest rate?
Can Teachers Building Society change the interest rate?
The interest rate for this account is variable, meaning that it can be changed at any time in accordance with section 6.4, 6.5 and 6.6 of the applicable terms and conditions.
What would the estimated balance be after 12 months based on a £1,000 deposit?
The estimated balance after 12 months based on a £1,000 deposit would be £1,012.00. This amount is based on the assumption that all terms and conditions for the account are met.
How do I open and manage my account?
This account can be opened by post only. After the account has been opened, it can be managed via post or online. The minimum opening balance for this account is £1,000 with a maximum investment of £500,000.
- You can register and log in to your account here once opened
Can I withdraw my money?
Withdrawals may be made with no loss of interest following 90 days' written notice by post or online. Immediate withdrawals are not permitted. The Society will then transfer the money to your nominated account by the Faster Payments Service.
- Daily interest
- Interest paid annually on 31st December
- Available to incorporated organisations (Ltd/LLP/Plc/CIO, including incorporated charities)
- This product may be withdrawn at any time and without notice
Terms & conditions
We recommend that you review our savings T's and C's before completing an application form.