Need To Know
- Got a complex case? Give us a call
- This website is for use by authorised intermediaries only and is designed to be accessible only to intermediaries who are members of broker networks or mortgage clubs from which Teachers Building Society have agreed to accept mortgage applications. If you or your firm are not a member of these networks or clubs we will not accept an application submitted by you but your client may apply to us directly.
- All products and services described on this site are subject to availability and may be withdrawn or amended without notice.
- The copyright and any other rights in the material on this site are owned by Teachers Building Society or used under licence. You must not use the website for any purpose which is unlawful or prohibited by the terms of business, the FCA Rules or these conditions of use and you may not use it in any manner which could reasonably be expected to damage, disable, overburden or impair the operation of this site or interfere with any other party’s use of the site.
- We reserve the right to withdraw access to this service at any time for security reasons or where we believe the service is being misused.
- Every effort has been made to ensure that the information on this site is accurate at the date of publication and kept up-to-date. If, however, there are any errors or omissions or you are unable to use this website, the Society will not be responsible for any loss or damage (including consequential loss) arising in contract, tort or otherwise directly or indirectly from the use or reliance upon the information contained on this site or inability to use the website.
- Viruses may occur and the Society cannot warrant to you that the site will remain free from viruses and, therefore, it will not be responsible for any technical problems arising from the use of this site whether in relation to the Society's site or your own site.
- You will be provided with a Username and password to access the website . You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Username and password and for any access to the website made using that Username and password, whether you authorised it or not. You must notify us immediately if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your Username or password.
- Where other sites are linked to this site, the Society accepts no responsibility for the content of that other site.
- Information provided in a “decision in principle” is not binding on the Society.