Holiday let mortgages
A home from home - we can help you buy the holiday home you have always dreamed of.
- 6.14% variable rate. This mortgage product offers a variable interest rate that is discounted below our Buy to Let Standard Variable Rate for the first 2 years. At the end of the discounted rate period, the interest rate will revert to our Buy to Let Standard Variable Rate currently 9.49%.
- No application fee
- No arrangement fees on all holiday let mortgages (including free valuation up to £800k)
- Your property can be marketed for rent through AirBnB type platforms.
- Please see below for full holiday let mortgage product details
Look no further to find out if you are eligible for a Holiday Let mortgage. Complete the following form or give us a call directly - we'd love to be part of your holiday home journey.
Good to know: our Holiday Let mortgages are for everyone, not just teachers. Please note that Holiday Let mortgages are not regulated by the FCA.
PLEASE NOTE: YOUR PROPERTY MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE.
Now could be the ideal time for a holiday let mortgage
More about our holiday let mortgage products
Teachers Building Society specialises in Holiday Let mortgages – specialist in-house underwriters mean we’re not reliant on a computer generated response, allowing us to consider more unusual mortgage applications. You can take advantage of:
- Lending up to £1 million at 75% LTV
- Variable and fixed rate product options
- Minimum income of £25,000 or for joint applications a combined income of £40k
- Maximum age at end of term 83
- Use of your property for up to 2 months per 12 month period
- Lending is calculated on projected average rental income. For remortgages, we use 100% of rental received
- Free valuation up to £800k
- Arrangement fee: £0
- No application fee on our variable rate product
- Property can be marketed for rent through AirBnB type platforms
- See further lending criteria below
- Available for purchase and remortgage
2 year discounted variable rate
Please note: the representative example is for a house purchase only. For remortgage applications, certain fees do not apply. Please contact us for details.
Variable rate mortgages
Variable rate remortgages
Fixed rate mortgages
|Areas associated with a demand for Holiday Let properties
Average of low, medium & high season weekly rates x 30 - Evidenced by Letting Agent ConfirmationRemortgage
Based on 100% of actual rental receipts over the last 12 months, evidenced by Letting Agent confirmation and/or bank statements
Where less than 12 months rental history based on purchase assessment
|Not available for properties on holiday parks or which have restrictive usage covenants such as a holiday let covenant.
|Property can be marketed for rent through AirBnB type platforms.
Please note: Mortgages are secured on your home. You could lose your home if you do not keep up payments on your mortgage. Terms and conditions apply. Mortgages are subject to underwriting and criteria. Please contact us for full details.