Cash ISA notice 90 (issue 10)
- Competitive variable rate of 4.00% tax-free/AER
- Low minimum investment of £100
- Unlimited withdrawals (subject to 90 days' notice)
- Additions at any time (subject to HM Revenue & Customs limits)
- Transfers in from other providers accepted
|Withdrawal options||Save up to (Max)|
|4.00%||Cash ISA notice 90 (issue 10)||£100||90 days' notice||£250,000|
Cash ISA notice 90 (issue 10)
What is the interest rate?
If your balance falls below the minimum operating amount the interest rate payable on the remaining balance for that calendar year will be equivalent to the Society's Extra Ordinary Account rate: TAX-FREE/AER: 0.50% variable.
AER: Stands for Annual Equivalent Rate and illustrates what the interest rate would be if interest was paid and compounded once each year
Can Teachers Building Society change the interest rate?
The interest rate for this account is variable, meaning that it can be changed at any time in accordance with sections 6.4, 6.5 and 6.6 of the applicable terms and conditions.
What would the estimated balance be after 12 months based on a £1,000 deposit?
The estimated balance after 12 months based on a £1,000 deposit would be £1,040.00. This amount is based on the assumption that all terms and conditions for the account are met.
How do I open and manage my account?
Opening your Account
- The minimum opening balance and minimum operating balance for this account is £100 with a maximum investment of £250,000.
- This account can be opened online
Managing your Account
- This account can be operated online or by phone
- You can register and log in to your account here once opened
Can I withdraw my money?
Withdrawals and closures may be made with no loss of interest following 90 days’ notice by phone or online. Immediate withdrawals are not permitted. When you wish to make a withdrawal, you can log into your 'My Accounts' service or contact us via telephone to request the funds. The Society will then transfer the money to your nominated account by the Faster Payments Service.
This account is designed for people who do not need immediate access to their funds, as immediate withdrawals are not permitted. This is not a flexible ISA, therefore any withdrawals made will be taken from the current tax year subscription allowance and cannot be replaced.
- Your interest is calculated daily and credited to your account annually (on 5th April)
- This product may be withdrawn at any time and without notice
Open your account online
- Application takes minutes
- Minimum opening/operating balance £100. Maximum investment £250,000
Are you an existing member?
Existing Teachers Building Society ISA holders who wish to transfer savings from one ISA product to another within the Society can use out internal ISA transfer form.
For existing Teachers Building Society ISA holders only
Once you have completed this form you can email it to us at email@example.com or post it to FREEPOST, Teachers Building Society, Allenview House, Hanham Road, Wimborne, Dorset BH21 1BR
Terms & conditions
We recommend that you review our savings T's and C's before completing an application form.