Need To Know
- New savings rates from 1 July 2022
To download the documents on this page, you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your PC.
Please find links below to all of the documents that you, as solicitors, will require in order to progress a standard mortgage transaction.
To ensure you are using the most up to date version of each document please refrain from saving these documents to your own computer.
This Certificate of Title should be completed electronically, printed off and signed. This should then be emailed to the Society at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mortgage Deed (Standard Mortgage)
- Mortgage Deed (Joint Borrower Sole Proprietor - JBSP)
- Certificate of Independent Legal Advice (JBSP) Please note that this must be completed by a solicitor in a different firm to that acting for the Mortgagor
- Mortgage Conditions & Explanations 2007
- General Conditions forming part of a Mortgage Offer
- Mortgage Charges and Costs
- Schedule of Deeds
- Consent to Mortgage Form
- Gifted Deposit Form
- Redemption Statement Request Form
Please note that additional conditions may apply due to individual circumstances or requirements
All Solicitors queries should be sent to email@example.com
The documents listed above are only for the use of Solicitors, Licensed Conveyancers (in England & Wales), and Independent Qualified Conveyancers who have been instructed by the Society to act for us, and have been directed to use the forms on this page.
We require solicitors to be registered with the Law Society and have two or more partners. Licensed conveyancers must be registered with the Council of Licensed Conveyancers and have two or more partners.